Monday, September 30, 2013

On tattoo's and the work place...

So, one of the biggest changes in todays workplace is the presense of the tattooed employee. If you look back, even thirty-fourty years, to be tattooed even in a hidden place meant a slew of things from being a whore, scumbag, ect. Fast forward to the present, and its harder to find someone without a tattoo or piercing than it is to find someone with one.

All of that being said, tomorrow I am planning on finishing a sleeve and for the first time in my life, I will be a professional who has to ensure that for both my company and my customers that I am covered up at all times. Not, going to lie I am very nervous.

I'd love to hear from you all on how your feel about tattoos, tattoos in the work place, or if you are tattooed and how it affects your job!

comment below...

No comments:

Post a Comment