Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I think I'll be ok..

When we were kids the world was our oyster. Our unchizzled marble that was just waiting to be carved into whatever we wanted. As the years passed and we got older, we handed our small chissle and hammer through life experience and we began the slow and agonizing process of forming what would someday become ourselves.
I remember coming to the beach at night as a young youth, finding a remote spot off of pch and just staring into the utter darkness. I would dream of the day that I would paint that sky and how I was going to somehow change the world. I would sit there, in silence, and let all the shit just roll away with the waves and hope that some day, one day, things would change. 
It's been a long time since those days and yet here I am, once again sitting by the water just listening and trying to drown out the voices in my head pulling me in every which way. I've hit my next cross roads and for the first time in my life I am so unsure of not just the future but even what tomorrow may bring.
I'd give anything to go back when my marble was still fresh; untainted by all of the shit and still waiting to form. So now I sit here trying to find a way to piece back together the marble that is my life and sanity to hopefully move forward with my life and become what it is I planned so many years a go...

No comments:

Post a Comment